Thank You Everyone!
We are an organization of volunteers and without you the countless lives of our clients would not be enriched and we would not exist to help our community.
Special Thanks To
In no particular order....
- Linda Cushing, Director of the office on Aging of Burlington County. She was a great help to us by freely giving of her time.
- Winifred Gaskell, our super treasurer and mentor.
- Chris Dvorak, our caring social worker who trains all of our volunteers.
- Gloria Donnon and friends at Long & Foster Real Estate, 200 W. Rte 38, for allowing us to use their lovely board room.
- Mike Pippin, volunteer coordinator for Burlington County for help getting volunteers.
- Volunteers - Also caring and good, there would be no ITAV without you!!!
- Irv Herman - In memory of our first president who passed on 12/1/15
- Bob and Beth Silverman for their generous recurring monthly donation
- Congruity Service, LLC - for our wonderful IT help!
- Attorny Mark W. Ford LLC - Protecting the rights of people since 1992. 856-456-8811
- Perkin's Pancake House in Moorestown for their generous supply of cookies for all our events!
- Ralph's Market at the corner of Church and Main Street in Moorestown. 856-235-0132 for their generous gift of salads for our yearly picnic.
- Frank and Jeff of Joie Budget Printing in Cinnaminson, NJ for their excellent help in design and printing our materials.
Special Event Thank You's
Thanks to everyone who joined us for dinner at Carollo's Little Italy restaurant in Moorestown. A special thanks to Mr. K!